NASA’s 23rd Annual Small Business Supplier Fair
October 1, 2019 All day
This exciting event will provide an opportunity for small businesses to show case core capabilities, products and services to the JPL Technical and Acquisition community. Approximately 50 small businesses may be selected to visit JPL to demonstrate how their products and services can benefit future JPL missions, research and development, and institutional support and operations efforts.
The Laboratory’s targeted core capabilities for the Supplier Fair include, but are not limited to the selection below:
- Astrobiology and Life Detections
- Lasers and LIDAR Systems
- Mobility Systems and Robotics
- Commercial Remote Sensing
- Satellite Data and Information Technology
- Earth and Space Science Research & Applications
- Sensor Instrument Technology
- Electrical, Mechanical and Systems Engineering
- Space and Ground Communications
Commodities and Support Services will also be considered for this opportunity.
To be considered a potential exhibitor, the business must be a Small Business (SB); Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB); Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB); Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB); Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB); certified HUBZone firm or a Historically Black College University/Minority Institution (HBCU/MI).